Sea (Salt water)
Coral Reef, Cavern, Snorkel / Free-dive Friendly, Tunnel / Arch
9 m (avg)
30 m (max)
Dive Seven users have indicated that boat traffic can be hazardous at this site. Take care when on or near the surface and use a buoy if required.
There are numerous mooring balls along this reef, so even with a lot of divers it doesn't feel crowded. There are lots of small caverns and archways that are fun to explore, the bait balls are fun to play with, and there are tons of parrotfish. If you get really lucky you may see a turtle or even hammerhead sharks have been spotted here.
Dives at this site
- 2nd boat dive at French Reef. by Ethan Kleinschmidt 9 years ago
- French Reef dive. by Ethan Kleinschmidt 9 years ago
- Tropical Marine Biology Dive 3: Photography Adventure Dive #1 by Chelsea Anne Shields 9 years ago
- Five Caves by Jen Kobrick 9 years ago
- Sandy Bottom by Jen Kobrick 9 years ago
- Christmas Tree Cave by Jen Kobrick 9 years ago
- Dive 3 for Advanced Open Water Certification: Fish ID Adventure Dive #1 by Chelsea Anne Shields 9 years ago
- Very Cool Reef by Jason 10 years ago
- Seabase dive 8 by Brandon Whiteman 25 years ago